1st, I would like to say sry 4 not being able to update my blog..
It has been a hectic month due to Bangsawan..
OK, I'll go straight to the topic..
A few days ago, Malaysians were shocked with the appointment of a new MB from BN to replace YAB Datuk Seri Mohamad Nizar Jamaludin by the Sultan of Perak..
And after that, a lot has happened even until this very day...
Let me 1st explain the chronology of this story...
1) 3 ADUN of Perak decided to quit Pakatan Rakyat and became Independent candidates.
2) ADUN Bota, Datuk Nasarudin Hasyim who recently joined PKR after quitting BN has decided to rejoin BN.
3) All 4 of them then stated their support for BN giving them enough majority to establish a government.
4) BN then went to see the Sultan of Perak to inform about BN forming a new government.
5) The Sultan of Perak did not approve of the disestablishment of Dewan Undangan Negeri but ordered YAB Nizar Jamaludin to step down as MB.
6) Datuk Seri Nizar then sent a letter to the Sultan stating why he refuse to resign as MB.
See this link for further info on the content of this letter:
That is all that I manage to collect by reading from the internet. Please let me know if you have further info on this issue.
And I would like to turn your attention to these link. Please take a look at them.
http://saifulislam.com/?p=4630 (for this link, please also take a look at the comments)
Give me your opinion on this issue...