Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hari RaYA!!


Yahooooo!!!
Tomorrow we will celebrate Hari Raya...
After a month of fasting, tomorrow will be the day of triumph...
I will be celebrating Hari Raya at Muar, Johor....

Here is my list of things to do tonight n tomorrow:
-tonight
1. Fill the night with bangs n booms!! Main mercun la...
2. Help to make the delicious ketupat...
3. Iron my baju raya ( depends on the situation)
4. Send Hari Raya msg to my friends n teachers

-tomorrow
1. Wake up early n take my bath
2. Enjoy the delicious ketupat (the most awaited event)
3.Ari Raya prayer
4. Kuih Raya eating event
5. Salam2 with all my family members... my nenek, mom, dad, brothers, sisters, nephew, niece, uncle and auntie..
6. Visit my relative's houses
7. Enjoy the ketupat: 2nd round
8. Others ( anything that I will think of later)

I would like to use this opportunity to wish
SLaMaT ArI RayA n MAaF zAhIR bATiN!!!
to all my friends out there...
may u have a joyful Ari Raya celebration...

No comments: