Thursday, January 15, 2009

11/1/09.. My birthday

Baloons,cakes, presents, party hat...
those are some of the things that people will think about when having a birthday party..
but for me...
those things are not important..
what important is, you celebrate it with your friends and family...
Having the chance to make people happy is best thing ever..
Hehe

Ok..
That was just the introduction..
Well,
on this day, 11th of January, I arrived at college at around 6.30pm after coming back from playing basketball 3 on 3 at KL (we lost :( ni smua sbb x bleh training)
After Isyak prayer, I got a message from herda, my pet sis asking me to be at the cafe...
When I arrived there, Imrul was waiting for me...
He said that the others are still on their way so we waited for about 10 minutes for them to come...
When they finally arrived, Herda ask us to go to the Jap garden...
And it was there that I celebrated my birthday with my pet family...
This was the time someone other than my parents held a birthday party for me..
I was touched : P
It was the best...
Instead of the usuall cake, they had prepared cupcakes which looks awesome...
Rasa sayang plak nk mkn...
It had jersey, basketball, my favourite football team name Arsenal, the gunners symbol,and the coolest part, my name....




hehe
It was fun...
Thx to all my pet family for organising this memorable event...
You guys are the BEST!!!!

After that, we got back..
And I was preparing for another birthday party..
This time with my beloved male friends...
Just to name a few who was present..
Khalil, Azwan, Haqqa, Zul, Hamidi, Syazzy, Reno, Acap N, Zed B, Acap Z...
At 11pm, a great big banana choc cake from secret recipe was cut..
It was long till the cake was almost finished...
And as usuall, since Reno was there, there was great entertainment...
And the victim, ME!!
Siot tul Reno...
Hehehe
tp x pa..
It was fun....
It's not everyday that we have the chance to laugh with your friends...
Hehehe
Thx guys for everything...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dolah dah tua.
jelesnya,aku nk jd 20 jgk!

Anonymous said...

alaa...~~~ mane gambar????
letakla gambar~~

Anonymous said...

haah ek..
aku tlupa bday hg..
huhu..

epi belated bday..
umo dh brapa?

89?

haha..

skarang baru aku paham sebab apa hg boleh silap nombor ritu..
wakaka

tunsyed10 said...

to cik farah:
for some reason, x bleh nk upload gmbo..
x tau nape..
huhuhu
nnti i'll try again