Friday, January 9, 2009

Questions & Answers




5 things in my bag

emm..

my notes..

papers....

my black pencil case...

my medicine...

n a calculator with the casing missing.. : (


5 things in my wallet

Money of course...

My IC, driving licence...

A picture of my siblings which they force me to keep( or otherwise they will 'merajuk')

CIMB bank card..

Tickets which I kept from a trip to Kolam Air Panas Ulu Lenggong with my friends... : )


5 favourite things

my basketball...

my basketball shoes...

my basketball t-shirt..

basketball court...

And anything else to do with basketball

: P


5 things yang akan dilakukan

main FM08...

main basketball 3 on 3 ahad ni 11/1

hafal skrip Bangsawan...

study.. : P

selesaikan keja SC huhuhu


5 things yang sering dilakukan

main basketball (which has suddenly come to a halt)

makan...

tido....

topup utk org...

text messaging...


5 people yang beta nak tag

ntah la...
no one i guess..

No comments: