Wednesday, October 22, 2008

SICK!!


I got sick a few days a go...
The thing is, it was quite bizarre how I got sick..... playing basketball.
Huhuhu
Yeah you guys must think it weird how on earth that could happen but the thing is,
it's a true story..
Well, it was all my fault for being to energetic...
I ran up and down the court even though on that day I was fasting...
The spirit of basketball hehehe
And you know what happens next.... I became sick...
I was very tired that night and felt very cold..
For two days I didn't go to class... Seems fun but it was not....
It was very boring..
Nothing to do, just lying on bed hoping that I will get well soon...
And I lost my appetite during that which is very awful for a person who loves to eat hehe
This experience taught me one thing...
Be grateful when you are well cause you will never know when you will get sick..

Igt lima perkara, sebelum lima perkara:
1. Sihat sebelum sakit
2. Muda sebelum tua
3. Kaya sebelum miskin
4. Lapang sebelum sempit
5. Hidup sebelum mati
Just as a reminder to you all....

No comments: