Friday, October 24, 2008

Rush Hour


Today, I woke up quite early.
Woke up 4 Subuh at 6.30am (2 pn lepas beberapa kali bgn-tdo-bgn-tdo tp akhirnya brjaya juga mngalahkan bisikan syaitan)
then of course, the continuation of SLEEPING!!! hehe
Woke up again at 7.45am.. had to wake up cause I have a further pure class with Mr. B at 8.15am...
Gosok bju, mandi n brsiap diri...
then I hurried to the DH to eat (roti canai yum3)
after eating, I realised that it is already 8.25am...
aiyo I'm late... huhuhu
I walked very fast towards my classroom...
Seeing nobody outside the classroom, I became more panic( slalunya Mr B dtg lmbt so bdk2 klas aku slalu kna tnggu dia kt luar)
I ran up the stairs and when I finally reached the classroom, I was shocked...
Nobody was inside...
Siot....
Penat ja aku gelabah....
It turns out that Mr B has an exam to take care of so he will be a late for awhile...
And here I am writing something while waiting for Mr B...
Ok la...
better get to class now...
He is probably there already...

2 comments:

.azwasyafiqah. said...

erm,shudn u supposed to be the guy with no-late record??hehehehehehehe.

tunsyed10 said...

what makes u think I am a guy with no-late record???
hehehe
kdg2 kantoi gk..
people makes mistake sometimes...
aku pn hanya insan biasa..
hehehe